GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. booking: all lessons must be paid for in advance: in this case, the person booking will receive a corresponding ticket, which will also act as proof of payment and, by making the payment, declares that he/she is aware of, has read and accepts the general terms and conditions.
2. participation in lessons: participation in the courses and private lessons is only allowed by showing the course ticket.
3. duration of lessons: One private lesson lasts 55 minutes. In the case of two or more consecutive lessons, the lesson ends 10 minutes before the end of the full or half hour.
4. minors: parents of minors must arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the end of the course or private lesson. If the parents arrive too late, the underage students will be accompanied by the ski instructor to the office of the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè.
5. lessons: in principle, our instructors teach in all weather conditions.
6. absence: booked and not enjoyed courses and private lessons will not be refunded.
7. cancellation and refund: Course and private lesson cancellations are only valid in writing. If the cancellation is made 10 days before the start of the lesson, the amount will be refunded minus 10% transaction costs and handling fees with a minimum of 40,00 euro. Courses and private lessons booked and not enjoyed in case of illness or accident will only be refunded on presentation of a medical certificate issued by the local community or tourist doctor (less transaction costs and handling fees of 10% – min. 40,00 euro). The corresponding request must be submitted within 5 days. We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance or ski insurance so that you can be reimbursed by your travel insurance company if your booking is cancelled for important reasons.
8. ski instructors: Requests regarding the assignment of a desired ski instructor cannot always be considered.
9. rules of conduct Covid-19: the participant in a course or in an individual lesson undertakes to comply with all the measures envisaged at the time of taking the lessons to contain and spread the virus Sars-Cov-2 and to strictly follow all the instructions given by the authorities, the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè and the ski instructor.
10. Force majeure and pandemics: In the event of force majeure and pandemics, the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè reserves the right to modify and/or supplement and/or adapt all offers, whether for group courses or individual lessons, in compliance with the applicable laws, ordinances and regulations of the Italian government, the Province of South Tyrol or any other authority. The implementation of and compliance with all anticovid measures prescribed by the Autonomous Province of Bolzano to the ski schools, releases the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè from any responsibility in connection with the Covid 19 transmission risk.
11. exclusion of liability: the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè accepts no liability whatsoever for any accidents that occur before, during or after lessons.
12. programme and price changes: notwithstanding the terms and conditions agreed between the parties, the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè reserves the right to make any programme and price changes for organisational reasons. This also applies in particular if the stated minimum number of participants in the various group courses is not reached: in this case the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè is free to change the weekly programme or the number of hours.
13. Online offer: The Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè assumes no liability whatsoever for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, related to material or ideal damage and which have been caused by the use or improper use of the information provided, or by the use of inaccurate and incomplete information, are expressly ruled out in so far as the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè has not acted in a way which is demonstrably either intentionally or grossly negligent.
All offers are subject to change and are non-binding. The Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè reserves the expressed right to amend, add to or delete parts of pages, or the entire offer, without special notice.
14. References and Links: With regards to direct or indirect references to external Internet sites (“links”) which are themselves outside the field of responsibility of the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè, liability for illegal content will only then be assumed if the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè has knowledge of the content of those sites and it is technically feasible and reasonable for the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè to prevent usage of said sites.
The Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè hereby expressly declares that, at the time links were installed on this site, no illegal content was apparent on the targeted sites.
This declaration applies to all links placed within its own Internet site, as well as to entries in mailing lists created by the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè and to comments in the photo gallery.
Sole liability for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content, and particularly for damages which might by caused by use or non-use of any such information supplied, is borne by the provider of the target site, and not by the provider who included a link to that particular site.
15. Copyright and Trademarking: The Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè makes every effort in all publications to respect copyright on all graphics, audio files, video clips and texts, and to make use of self-created graphics, audio files, video clips and texts, or to avail himself of non-licensed graphics, audio files, video clips and texts.
All those brand names and trademarks cited in the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè Internet plattform, some of which are, on occasion, protected by third parties, are subject without restriction to applicable copyright laws and the proprietary rights of the registered owners.
The conclusion should not be drawn from their mere naming, that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights. Copyrights for those objects published and created by the author himself, remain solely with the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio documents, video clips and texts in other electronic or print publications, is not permitted, except with the expressed permission of the Ski and Snowboard School Alpe di Siusi-Castelrotto-Siusi-Fiè.
16. General provisions: the provisions of the Civil Code as well as the other relevant laws shall apply to the present business relationship, unless otherwise stipulated below.
17. place of jurisdiction: for any disputes arising in connection with the present legal relationship, the parties shall choose the place of jurisdiction of Bolzano.